The beauty of South Africa’s landscapes and scenery is legendary flanked by the two oceans and sitting on the tip of the African continent with majestic Table Mountain standing as sentinel.
Encounters on safari with an incredible array of wildlife and birdlife are easily accessible from all cities. Infrastructure is excellent for self- drive journeys or travel by luxury Rovos Rail or Blue Train between destinations. South Africa’s eco green hotels and lodges are some of the finest in the world where you can immerse yourself in raw nature yet sleep and eat in pure luxury.
Why visit South Africa ?
- Incredible wildlife reserves easily accessible from all major cities
- Home to the vast wilderness of the Kalahari and popular Kruger Park
- Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- Namaqualand flowers from August- September a nature lover’s dream
- Best whale watching annually from May-October
- A melting pot of different cultures, languages and traditions
Map of South Africa
Best Time To Go
A “world in one country” applies to the weather in South Africa and anytime of the year is a good time to visit as each region has differing climates. The eastern parts of the country have hot, humid summers with afternoon thunderstorms and dry, sunny winters ideal for game viewing and walking safaris. The Cape offers perfect hot, dry beach weather in summer and cool, fresh winters for cosy fires, good food and wine and exploring outdoors.